We have a fantastic link with many of our surrounding Primary Schools.
With the RWC2015 being played in England, we want to work with local schools to ensure that as many children as possible enjoy a positive rugby experience.
- To give everyone a positive rugby experience
- Instill rugby’s Core Values – Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline, Sportsmanship
- Develop each person through building; Confidence, Competence, Creativity, Connection, & Character
- Is for everyone, regardless of age or ability.
- Has strong core values instilling positive qualities in the lives of young people.
- Can help to improve attendance, achievement levels and behavior.
- Provides a variety of development opportunities for teachers and young people.
- Provides tools, resources, people and training
- Can assist school improvement plans, deliver learning and show effectiveness to OFSTED.
- Provide Session Plans
- Deliver PE Taster Sessions for classes or the whole school!
- Source equipment
- Provide holiday sports camps
- Cross-curricular ideas
- After School Change4Life Clubs
- Rugby PE Lessons
- Teacher Tag Rugby Training
- Enter Heathfield Schools Tag Rugby Festival
- Prepare for tournaments
- Deliver RFU Playground Leaders Award
- Something to Chew On – Nutrition programme
- Tackling Number – Maths support
- Enter Tag2Twickenham tournament
- Share resources and facilities