Because of the weather either or both games may be called off and we will not know possibly until Saturday. If one game is called off and the other goes ahead the selection for that game will change. As it stands the 2 squads are listed below and these are subject to change.
Both squads to meet at the club at 11.45 and if going direct please let me know to avoid someone having to wait around at the club.
Please check e-mails and Facebook right up to Sunday morning until you leave in case there is a last minute change, both my numbers are at the end of this message if you can’t access a computer.